Over 326 martyred in hours as occupation breaks ceasefire and unleashes brutal attacks on Gaza

At least 326 Palestinians were martyred, and hundreds of others injured in a matter of five hours as the Zionist occupation launched a massive assault on the war-torn Gaza Strip on Tuesday, shattering the fragile two-month-old ceasefire.
“326 martyrs arrived at Gaza Strip hospitals so far,” the Palestinian Health Ministry said, adding that “a number of victims are still under the rubble”.
The occupation forces pounded several areas across Gaza, including in Khan Younis and Rafah in southern Gaza, Gaza City in the north, and central areas like Deir el-Balah.
The attacks were far wider in scale than the regular drone strikes the occupation conducted recently, and follow weeks of failed efforts to agree on an extension to the truce agreed on January 19.
The Gaza Government Media Office said entire families were wiped out in the latest wave of deadly Zionist attacks, which claimed the lives of “women, children and elderly people”, adding that ambulances and civil defence teams are unable to bring all victims to hospitals. Moreover, they urged the international community, including the UN Security Council and rights groups, to break the state of inaction and immediately act to ensure an end to these massacres in Gaza.
“These brutal massacres committed by the Israeli occupation army reaffirm that this occupation only understands the language of killing, destruction, and genocide,” the office said in a statement.
“They expose the true intentions of the occupation in shedding the blood of innocent people without the slightest moral or legal restraint, proving that they have a premeditated plan to continue committing genocide against children and women, as seen on the ground. It confirms that this is an occupation thirsty for blood.”
The Hamas group, for its part, said the occupation has declared war on Gaza by breaking the ceasefire agreement.
“We demand that the mediators hold Netanyahu and the Zionist occupation fully responsible for violating and overturning the agreement,” the group said in a statement.
Meanwhile, White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt said “Israel” had consulted with United States President Donald Trump about the strikes.
It is noteworthy that the resumption of massacres coincided with the ongoing suffocating siege imposed on Gaza and the complete closure of the crossings, exacerbating a humanitarian crisis and depriving over 2.4 million Palestinians of basic necessities.
The United Nations’ Humanitarian Coordinator for the Occupied Palestinian Territory has urged for the ceasefire in Gaza to be immediately reinstated.
“Waves of airstrikes occurred across the Gaza Strip since the early hours of the morning … This is unconscionable. A ceasefire must be reinstated immediately,” Muhannad Hadi said in a statement.
Gaza’s Health Ministry says at least 48,577 Palestinians have been martyred and 112,041 wounded in the Zionist occupation’s genocidal war on Gaza since October 2023. Gaza’s Government Media Office updated its toll to more than 61,700, saying thousands of Palestinians missing under the rubble are presumed dead.




